Tuesday 19 April 2011

05/09 Emily

I notice that my last two kills were people who looked like someone else. Well okay, one person who looked like someone else, one who I just mistook for someone else because I didn't really know what he looked like. I am still enjoying a complete lack of police pursuit. And that is not going to continue if I become the 'mistaken identity slayer'.

I still find myself upset; angry and sad specifically that I don't know who fake warnke is. I was tempted to kidnap one of his entourage and make him tell me. But what if I got someone who didn't know. At what point do you differentiate between don't know and don't want to tell.

I promised myself that I would find out all I could about whoever I chose today. I saw a girl sitting at the bus stop as I walked around downtown, having parked my van at the mall. I said, "I see you've got a cinnamon roll there where'd you get it?" By way of a conversation starter.

She looked at me, confused, "What? Oh yeah, I got it at Schendley's Bakery. It's over on the corner of fifth and C."

"Really," I said, "Is it any good?"

"Oh yes, quite nice." She said.

"I just came here from Springfield, do you mind if I sit beside you and talk for a moment." I asked, pausing a moment to let her answer.

"Be my guest." She said indicating the bench next to her.

I sat and talked to her for about forty five minutes. Her name was Emily, she was a student at the university. She'd gone back to school as an adult. Although she was only thirty two so she had her whole life ahead of her. She was two years short of her Master's in Psychology. She didn't know whether she was going to stop there and be a counselor or if she would continue to the psychologist level.

I left her with my thanks, telling her I was going in pursuit of a cinnamon roll of my own. But I waited in the bushes watching her. When her bus came, it was swarmed by students from the university going home after morning classes. I was able to follow her onto the bus without being seen. Luckily her stop was popular enough that I was again able to follow her.

I finally got ahead of her and dragged her into a construction site. It was empty and conveniently placed, I planned to follow her to her apartment, but this was better.

When she saw it was me and she saw my knife she tried to reason with me. She tried all her counselor tricks. Maybe they would have even worked if I was a crazy person. But I wasn't doing this out of insanity, I was trying to accomplish something.

When she asked what I wanted with her and I told her, she screamed. I stabbed her in the throat. This silenced her quickly to a gurgle, but sprayed me with far too much blood to conceal. I stabbed her a few more times and then she was dead.

As soon as she was gone I realized I'd forgotten to rape her. Which is not to say I would have raped her. I just didn't consciously decide not to, I forgot to even consider it until it was too late.

I had to wait all day in that place because I was too bloody. I fell asleep and finally at two am I was able to walk the two and a bit miles to my van. I was seen by a couple people and I had a ticket on my van. I just had to hope that since I planned to be out of the state in a few hours, I could leave all this behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment