Sunday 17 April 2011

05/08 Fake Mike Warnke

I don't know why I was so excited to go to this book signing. I hadn't even heard of this guy since the eighties when he wrote a book called the Satan Seller. It was about how he was some satanic high priest before he found Jesus. My mom loved this guy and this book. I later found out that he flat out admitted he made it all up. But maybe he is rescinding his honesty because I saw a flyer showing he would be coming today to a local Christian bookstore.
I waited outside the back door hoping he would come out alone and when he did I fell upon him with a hammer.It was so cathartic just beating and beating on him. The first two blows had him on his back on the floor and with the third strike I smashed his larynx, which noticeably affected his ability to breath when it started swelling up.
Before I was finished I realized it was't him. I should have gone to the reading. But I couldn't bear to listen to that lying sack, tricking more people. In the end it was my foolishness. I'm lucky my van was parked at such an angle that I was blocked from view by the real Mike's little entourage. Even ten people talking can mask the sound of a hammer striking meat, so I knew they wouldn't hear anything.
Later I had a delicious roast beef and cheese sandwich from a local deli.
I fantasized Mike would have no reason to find the body in his trunk before it had swollen and burst in the heat. Stinking it up in a way he could never get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment